About Fashion BizFashion Biz is a wholesaler of quality uniforms, workwear and promotional apparel (stock service and made-to-order) to NZ, Australia, Canada, USA, South Africa, PNG and the Pacific Islands.
We distribute through several channels including agencies, promotional companies, embellishers, uniform specialists and retailers.
Of paramount importance is the quality of garments, remaining at the forefront of fabric development, maintaining adequate stock levels, and ensuring the latest business infrastructure is in place to enable us to offer and guarantee the best service to our customers.
Fashion Biz has built up solid relationships with manufacturers and distributors both locally as well as in the USA, Australia, Canada, Fiji and South Africa, ensuring significant representation across the board.
Fashion Biz forges strengths and associations with manufacturers who have the expertise to supply specific requirement products in a 'Just in Time' delivery process to buyers whose procurement needs require such a facility.
Fashion Biz was established in New Zealand in 1989 with a view to supplying garments to the local New Zealand market, originally importing woven shirts and polo shirts from Fiji.
The International headquarters for Fashion Biz is in Auckland, New Zealand where the team of directors, management and the production team continually strive to supply the market with new, innovative, quality garments at the best possible price.
The facility boasts large, modern showrooms for its range of brands, as well as a fully staffed fabric and garment QC laboratory. Marketing, Graphic Design and Web Development teams are also based at the Auckland head office.
- In 1998, an office and distribution center was established in Sydney, Australia, to penetrate and supply the Australian market.
- By 2000, the majority of Biz Collection garments were being manufactured out of Asia.
- In 2007, the Australian head office and distribution center was opened in Melbourne, Victoria (Fashion Biz also has facilities and operations in Brisbane, Sydney Adelaide and Perth). Rapid growth and expansion has seen Fashion Biz become one of the largest suppliers of apparel to the Australasian market.
- In 2010, the Canadian head office and distribution center was opened in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- In 2011, Fashion Biz entered into an agreement with AMROD in South Africa to distribute its range of products across the southern Africa region.
- In 2013, a showroom and samples distribution center was established in Toronto, Ontario, to service customers on the Canadian east coast.
- In 2016, construction began on a large facility in Perth, Western Australia, with offices, a showroom and a warehouse. The facility opened, fully operational, in January 2017.